Sort of a Newb Question...

swass

Power User
Is it possible to take a cab from the Ultra and convert it for the II? I miss some of the cabs and would love to see some of them possibly make into the Axe II.

Yes, Simeon once got one. You have to whine for it or do it yourself :p

LMO's utility recently advertised probably is one way to do it.

Possibly some Gen 1 IRs have already been posted.

Well I'm not one to whine... I think... so I'll nose around, keep hoping for someone to shed some light on the topic or for someone to make one or so for me. If that don't work, then I'll start whining or maybe have my son do it for me. He's very good at it and relentless to boot. Could prove to be fun. :D

Look around a bit here. I'm sure there's plenty of instruction on it.

I'm sure someone else will help as well.

also, cliff said FAS would upload all the cabs from the ultra to axechange at some point. might be worth chasing them up about this....

If Cliff would do that, that would be great. I'm not one for chasing someone or something if it's being done out of "good will". I also would have no problem doing it myself but can't even remember if you even extract a Fractal factory IR from the Ultra without Cliff doing it... and then would they be even convertible with Axe-O-Matic or MixIR, if they are not native IR's to their respected brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom