SoProgs live cln/drive/chug/lead metal patch

SoProg

Inspired
Hey,
This is SIMILAR TO the patch I use live. I changed amps and haven't dialed this in yet,
but mostly it's to demonstrate my no-amp clean sound.
I've done a bunch of bellyaching around here about how much I hate not being able to seamlessly switch from an awesome clean to an awesome high gain.
This is the closest I've come using the no clean amp method.

Scene 1: Clean no amp.
Scene 2: OD lead
Scene 3: Where the metal happens
Scene 4: Wanky Maximum everything with Wah
Scene 5: All the reverb... I use this for some intros and interludes.

So, just tonight I finally got one of the new Mooer micro preamps, just for the purpose of putting in the fx loop and using it as my clean amp. Initial test works well. It doesn't sound as good as a Fractal clean amp, but it sounds good enough. And since I can delete a drive block, comp, and EQ, my preset sits at a nicer CPU%.

I might make a video about it later.
Anyway, enjoy

UPDATED THE PRESET: I forgot to switch to a factory cab. So, I'm using one that sounds sort of like the one I actually use. Also, I now have totally switched over to using the Mooer micro preamp in the loop for my clean sound. But the pedal sounds so good, I might try using it for my gain sound and using a fractal model for superior cleans.

Attachments

• Soprog Herb3 no cln.syx
    0 bytes · Views: 31
Last edited:
hi.. I tried but there is no sound.. do I need to adjust a parameter or.....
TIA

assign the second volume block to your expression pedal.
I have updated this preset since I posted it, so I might post the new one in a bit.

Also I'm a dumbass and wasn't using a factory cab. I sub'd a factory cab in there now.

Last edited:
assign the second volume block to your expression pedal.
I have updated this preset since I posted it, so I might post the new one in a bit.

Also I'm a dumbass and wasn't using a factory cab. I sub'd a factory cab in there now.
Will do.. will try again when im home later tonight. Thks again..

Back
Top Bottom