Song to my Wife

nice tune! sorry you're dealing with this! gd bless you bro. hang in there. Sometimes these things are for the best and its hard to see from where you are standing now. Whatever happens it should be for the best.

Hey man,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Keep your head up - and stay connected to friends & family. A lot of guys have a tendency to turn inwards in tough times, and that can make it worse. It's sometimes hard to remember when life deals you something like this, but you will get through it.

Music is good therapy - keep making it - great track!

Take care of yourself!

sorry to hear that...it s harder when kids are involved..but you will survive..like me like everybody ..you're not alone
nice song...

Sorry for your situation....But it sounds to me like you are something without her.......nice track!

Thanks for the kind words all. And yes there are two kids involved 5 and 6 year old boys. More than half my life with her and I dont know what to expect without her.

Not my type of music but you did a really good job with it! Sorry to hear about what is happening to you. It probably seems like everything is falling apart but things will turn around for you. Just try to keep your head up and put all your energy into positive things! You are a talented player/producer!

Great music, great production. I'm sorry to hear about your rough times on the marriage front. Whatever happens, consider this:

I just did the math. 15 years together, and that's more than half your life. That means you hooked up with her when you were 14 or younger. If it doesn't work out, it'll be your first opportunity to choose a partner as an adult.

You will find as you get older, peoples nature comes out no matter who they are with. It's easy to feel you are the blame when they are just being ... what they are.

You can hear the dark thoughts and emotions in the song. Very strong. I'm sad to hear about your situation.

I don't have experience in these type of situations but usually it's healthy to become strong on your own and find yourself. Right now it might not make much sense but I'm sure some day you'll see this as a new beginning rather than something completely bad.

Let's hope so. Strength to you man!

They say the best art comes from raw emotion....you must be really hurting because that's a really good song.

I won't lie; it was a bit tough listening to it knowing the story behind it. I'm struggling to come up with something positive or inspirational that isn't cliche as hell, but I'm drawing a blank. Just know that you've got some well wishes coming to you.

Great work on "Nothing without you". Your sincerity truly shined through the guitar composition and vocals.

Best of luck man.

Back
Top Bottom