Wish Song Tempo for Set Lists

YESSS. And why not a the key that could automatically set a universal Pitch block....yum (never enough, love to fractal team)

This makes me wonder about a possibility to implement scene controllers for setlist sections. "Section Controllers"

Just released on FM9 and the tempo per song was my first question! +1 for me even if I have to wait until after it gets added to AxeIII first.

+1 It is a pleasure to press a single button to get to the next song with the correct scene. It would be definitely a game changer to select either the preset‘s tempo or an individual tempo when editing the setlist.

Tempo Per Song is a known request, and a very valid desire. One of the reasons that song names were limited to 10 chars. was to save memory so that this could be considered as a potential add-on later. Now is not a good time to work on this, but as I said, the request is known and understood.

Just found this tip on FB. It’s not the same as saving tempos on the setlist, but does give additional options to save save - never thought of this.

If you click on “Controllers” in the top left of the editor, you’ll notice it has ABCD channels like most blocks do. So you can have 4 tempos saved and recalled with scene changes. If 2 songs were the same tempo, they could both use the same channel. You could also save a 5th tempo but changing it from ‘preset’ to ‘global’ on scene 5. Global tempo can be unique from the other 4.

Just found this tip on FB. It’s not the same as saving tempos on the setlist, but does give additional options to save save - never thought of this.

If you click on “Controllers” in the top left of the editor, you’ll notice it has ABCD channels like most blocks do. So you can have 4 tempos saved and recalled with scene changes. If 2 songs were the same tempo, they could both use the same channel. You could also save a 5th tempo but changing it from ‘preset’ to ‘global’ on scene 5. Global tempo can be unique from the other 4.
Just be aware that changing channels on Controllers affects ALL controllers, not just Tempo.

Tempo Per Song is a known request, and a very valid desire. One of the reasons that song names were limited to 10 chars. was to save memory so that this could be considered as a potential add-on later. Now is not a good time to work on this, but as I said, the request is known and understood.
Thanks, Matt. It’s always good to know what’s on the “might want to consider this one” list. I agree it would be a good add if memory space wouldn’t be too adversely impacted.

Back
Top Bottom