Chef's Song For George

Do you really play an electric guitar here!? If so it's the first Axe FX patch I've heard here that feels acoustic, or is it due to that guitar?

You nailed a very nice acoustic sound. WTH is this godin guitar, an acoustic or an hybrid ? Cheers

That's great. You do this little dip after the harmonic. I don't remember that in the original. Figure trem bar.

WOW, love the sound! just like if i was watching you play with a real mic... What does you patch consists of?

Secret cajun recipe. I could tell you the ingredients, but then I'd have to... well you know! :D Deal? :D I keep the recipe in my antique armoir... :lol

so no piezo from the Godin?

Yes, of course it's the piezo's... :)

Do you really play an electric guitar here!? If so it's the first Axe FX patch I've heard here that feels acoustic, or is it due to that guitar?

It's an electric guitar with piezo's. I have a XL115 set on this, like I do on all my electrics.

You nailed a very nice acoustic sound. WTH is this godin guitar, an acoustic or an hybrid ? Cheers

It's an electric guitar with piezo's.

That's great. You do this little dip after the harmonic. I don't remember that in the original. Figure trem bar.

Well, I'm pretty sure Eric Johnson didn't have a floating tremolo on his Martin. The dip is a result of the bend. Since the strings are rather heavy, they take the bridge with them when you bend the strings. :)

Wow, you are so good at dialing in patches, and you're playing is beautiful. Almost doesn't sound like piezo, but I feel there are some missing lows/lower mids that give away the piezo, just an eq balance thing. Very nitpicky though. Really it sounds great.

Back
Top Bottom