Somewhere In Space (Verb 2). Video and indulgence.

Thanks! Yeah, it's factory preset #379 - Space Verb 2 - in my machine (XL+). It is from a set of presets that may or may not appear shortly, and I'll probably get my butt kicked for even mentioning it. Stay tuned...

Brett, I am so very glad you are onboard with F.A.S. This is a great demo, and it's awesome that you're a beta tester.

Thanks! Yeah, it's factory preset #379 - Space Verb 2 - in my machine (XL+). It is from a set of presets that may or may not appear shortly, and I'll probably get my butt kicked for even mentioning it. Stay tuned...
ok lets go for the should appear :) ...and as far as the butt is concerned ...i would not worry too much...they should pay you in stead because you are a good promoter for the axe FX , if you would ask me... but that you already knew I guess;-)

Man, that was nice. I love bragging on you to the other forums that just have not bought in to FAS or other modelers. Being able to show what these things can do is helpful.

Brett, I am so very glad you are onboard with F.A.S. This is a great demo, and it's awesome that you're a beta tester.

Thank you, that's really kind of you. I'm enormously chuffed to be able to play the gear and to be involved albeit on a small level. It's actually changed my music life for the better to a very large degree. Cheers. :)

ok lets go for the should appear :) ...and as far as the butt is concerned ...i would not worry too much...they should pay you in stead because you are a good promoter for the axe FX , if you would ask me... but that you already knew I guess;-)

Thanks for the kind words. FAS do look after me very well so I am more than happy to help out where I can. Plus I just love the gear and the society - you guys - that surrounds it. Cheers. :)

Man, that was nice. I love bragging on you to the other forums that just have not bought in to FAS or other modelers. Being able to show what these things can do is helpful.

Thanks so much. Glad to fly the flag!

Reminds me of something that'd show up on a muse album, very nice
Unfortunately a band that I've never paid attention to. Perhaps I should have a listen! Thanks for the kind words. :)

Did you just smoke the last of your stash? :( ;)

I'm now a bit melancholy ... but impressed ..... just seemed to rub in perfectly that you have all those nice EBMMs and I don't :)

Back
Top Bottom