Sometimes No Sound ???

vika12

Experienced
Thanks to all who have uploaded FM3 presets to the axehange. Most work perfectly, but a few produce no sound. Any thoughts / advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Could be a few things, most likely either a user cab not present, or something is linked a controller that isn't present....usually a volume block that is connected to an expression pedal.

I see that there are some presets on axechange that contain a non-factory User Cab (IR), and as some have said above those will not play when loaded into the FM3. I know I can change the cab to a factory cab. However, if I want to keep the User Cab from the preset how do I download that User Cab?

I see that there are some presets on axechange that contain a non-factory User Cab (IR), and as some have said above those will not play when loaded into the FM3. I know I can change the cab to a factory cab. However, if I want to keep the User Cab from the preset how do I download that User Cab?
You would have to know what it is... Unless it's posted in Axe-change and referenced, not sure you can.

usually those are 3rd party cabs and you'd have to find out what they are and purchase them

Back
Top Bottom