[something weird happened FW8.0] Scene Swap

simonp54

Experienced
I believe the new scene swap function isn't totally bug free. I just swapped a couple of scenes (2 & 3 if it's important) and the delays within the preset weren't swapped correctly. They were bypassed in scene 2 but enabled in scene 3. When swapped, the delays bypass states haddn't. e.g. scene 2 still had bypassed delays. and scene 3 had them enabled. I haven't gone into detailed testing, but the name of the scene got swapped. I thought this scene swap was to swap everything? Name, state, channels etc..?

I believe the new scene swap function isn't totally bug free. I just swapped a couple of scenes (2 & 3 if it's important) and the delays within the preset weren't swapped correctly. They were bypassed in scene 2 but enabled in scene 3. When swapped, the delays bypass states haddn't. e.g. scene 2 still had bypassed delays. and scene 3 had them enabled. I haven't gone into detailed testing, but the name of the scene got swapped. I thought this scene swap was to swap everything? Name, state, channels etc..?
Please post your preset when reporting issues like this. It's easier to confirm bugs if we have the exact state on hand.

Back
Top Bottom