Closed Something like the Digitech SDrum pedal would be very useful inside Fractal Units!

darkLINK

I'm about to buy one of these SDrum pedals from digitech but, wouldn't it be awesome if we could have a looper Block for this? Strumming a drum loop pattern that comes out as drum samples is such a great idea. and super useful for those with no drummer, or those unwilling to split the pay out lol. Would that possibly bog down the CPU too much? if they could pull it off it would be really amazing.

I had a Sdrum, but sold it because I never used it after a time or two. It pretty much does what Digitech claims.

As for having that functionality in the Axe-FX ...

There are plenty of things the Axe-FX could do, but I'd rather Fractal Audio stick to making it it do the things it does best even better.

oh word. yeah no doubt. my buddy has one and theyre really cool when used creatively. in a perfect world the fractal gear would be flawless, and it would be best to wait and add extras like "drum machine" once they achieve that perfection. I just dont want to pay for a new pedal. wamp

I connect my iphone with the apple camera connection kit cable direct to my FM3. I use the App „Rock DM“, which is a good Drum App with some automatic variations and fills, that has a human touch and dont gets so boring like normal loops or drum machines!

Back
Top Bottom