• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Something different this time around. An ode to...

kostein

Inspired
...the masters of hard rock! :D

I wrote this song late 2011 and recorded it with my Ultra when I had it. Needing to take a break for a few days from all the heavy stuff I usually play I thought of re-recording this with the II and having some fun with it. So I re-recorded and remixed and made a video to boot. I would post patches but I'm using a different computer so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this tune as much as I do :)

kostein

Inspired
Thanks dudes, I'm glad you like it :) It's pretty evident where the inspiration comes from 8)

As for tones, for rhythm I used the Plexi Treble and for leads the Brit 800. For drums I used Superior's default kit, Avatar.

Here are the presets for your enjoyment.

Attachments

Top Bottom