Something Clean And Dreamy...

WW Audio

Inspired
Testing some dreamy clean tones (clams and all) with f/w 17.00. Signal path was thus:

Steinberger Synapse, piezo pickups -> AxeFX II XL USB -> AcidPro 7

No post processing other than to rip the file to 44/16 WAV file format.

Credit where it's due: started off with kevinerror's Clean Wash 1.0 patch and did some minor tweaking - not because there was anything wrong with original patch, but because I was experimenting with the mic pre's in the cab block as well as the various things in the Delay and Reverb blocks. Also added a Multidelay block in Scene 2. Still, props to kevinerror's brilliant patch for the inspiration.

Last edited:
Quick question: how do you keep it private and still can share the url?
When I chose to keep a track as private, others can't listen to it even if I provide the URL..

Thanks paranoid. This was primarily a quick test to get something uploaded to Sound Cloud and, of course to see how the 17.00 sounds going straight into a DAW (need to get 17.02 loaded next). It was also just a quick plunking around on the Steiny to see how this patch worked with the piezo's. As such, there's no real direction or song construction, just some aimless wandering. If I can turn that into a more proper tune I'll make it public. Now if I can just figure out how to embed the SC player in these posts.........

Vitor - not sure why it's not letting you share the URL. When I made the track private on Sound Cloud, it specifically told me that only those who had the URL would be able to listen to it. I just copied the URL from the SC interface. It should work.

View attachment 24121

Back
Top Bottom