Something a bit different from our band

Bojangles

Experienced
Once again, this is all very preliminary stuff (a working concept), we had one chance at vocals the other day

This may not be to everyone's taste

uchiha_madara_by_tvlookplay-d43jsxh.jpg

Last edited:
That wasn't to my taste.

Only kidding, I thought it was great, excellent riffage, great tones and a good groove. Makes a nice change from all the metal stuff.

BTW, I like the clarity of the solo tone at the end, do you mind me asking which amp model you used?

Nice!
But I ear with my headphones an hotter right side ... Is'nt it ? Maybe too much low end on that side ... Btw nice stuff [emoji111]️

Thanks for that, any comments or suggestions are well received. Ill look at that tomorrow. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very retro. I'm thinking her voice is too dry? Might need some reverb, double tracking, something to make it more epic? Performance is good though.

Thanks USMC_Trev, I'll see what I can do next cut, thanks for the comments !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with USMC, way too dry and thin (the vocal I mean) - Easy to remedy. Nice work-good groove and nice guitar all around-Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks Stratman68!, was really only a test to see if it would hold itself, and not sound too corny, we will probably end up retracking most of it though i guess

Might see if we can get someone with a bit of expertise to help out mastering the vocals

Thanks guys for all your input, much appreciated!!

Ok i've just done a quick remix at work, doubled the vocals for the chorus, and tried to smooth things out a bit, please feel free to make suggestions

Also note this is still preliminary stuff, we are just working out if we want to get serious with the song, or put it in the do not touch list

So ignore the fact it has no ending, and i do greatly appreciate mix suggestions and opinions on all and sundry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom