Someone took my name. Need help

Technically speaking he didn't take your name as that account was created before yours - so it's NOT a new users. While yours has far more activity, it could be viewed as you using theirs (minus the underscore) and you are the offending account - depending on ones perspective

As explained, I know this and this is why I want mine deleted. He was first, so I'd rather not keep the name. Can you do that for me?

You should have a new "Conversation" from me. In the upper right hand corner of the site.

I had to look tosser up. :) Anyone who says they don't spank the monkey from time to time is lying, right?

I only really stopped briefly once for a contest. I won, but cheated. Story of my life.

You changed your username. The terrorists have officially won... 1/1/16 = the end of the saga of Art Vandelay.

You could have picked "The Stake Out", Vandelay Industries, Lord of the idiots (no one would want that as their forum handle! lol), "I was in the pool!", etc. The list could go on and on.

Funny, the various retired folks who come to the PT clinic to workout talk about Seinfeld every time. It's hilarious. I love it.

My old name was AnthonyZ. I had a rainbow flag avatar and, as a result, kept getting private messages calling me a faggot. I got tired of it and made a new account. Satisfied?
If that ever happens again let me or Admin M@ know ASAP. Or any other mod. That is not okay. Not by a long shot.

Not buying it. I dot believe it. And why does one need multiple screen names at the same site. Do you use them to defend yourself? Just wondering.
No conspiracies here. Some people have multiple accounts because they forget they had accounts or passwords or what not and it seems easier to make a new account.

If anyone else has account questions or issues feel free to contact me.

i cant believe i read this entire thread and then started typing this response. i really need to play more guitar.....

btw, i recently saw the new stars movie and assumed the "kid" reference was a homage to Mr. Solo :)

Back
Top Bottom