Someone in Ireland with an Axe-Fx + Q

drawnacrol

Inspired
Hey, first off sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I searched and read all the rules.

I'm thinking of buying an Axe-Fx, I have the money but Its hard to know from people's videos and songs if its for me. I would be using it for direct line in home recording and some live use. I've tried pod farm/guitar rig/amplitube etc and just get put off by amp modelling when trying to find a good tone. I mainly play melodic death/power metal so its the high gain amps that interest me aswell as the clean amps for some jazz/classical.

I'd love to try one out so if anyone on these forums is from Ireland and lives near Meath/Dublin would I be able to get a demo of the unit? I'll buy you lunch:D

Thanks

PosterBoy is in Galway and I seem to recall someone else been in your neck of the woods. PaulMapp is over the border in Belfast, if anyone else comes to mind I'll chip in!

As well as myself in Belfast, i know of an Ultra just over the boarder in Newrey. Hes on another forum (havent seen him mere yet) and has a purpose built music room in anouthouse - so volume isnt an isse. Hes called Paul too so it does get confusing.

I might even take the 40 min trip south to hook up too if thats an option. 2 User, different cabs and amps etc.

Pretty sure there is someone in Dublin, I nearly fell off my chair in a pub here in Galway when a guitarist in a band had a Ultra on stage, I thought I was the only one in the west!

Thanks for the replies guys, the more I research into the more I want to get one.

Pretty sure there is someone in Dublin, I nearly fell off my chair in a pub here in Galway when a guitarist in a band had a Ultra on stage, I thought I was the only one in the west!

I've found a guitarist in Dublin who has one just trying to get in contact with him, their must be a good few people in Ireland with them seeing as how popular their getting.

Hey guys,

I'm in Dublin and have an ultra. If you'd like to try it out let me know - can try to arrange something.

Looks like their are a few of us on here...

Cheers

Hey fellow Irishmen
I'm in limerick and i have my ultra for over a year now still trying to figure it out!..there's getting to be quite a few of us here now!!!
Ferg

Thanks!!! That would be great, I will send you a private message.

Hey, I'm in D6 (Milltown) between Ranelagh and Dundrum. Let me know when you are free? Call around with your guitar(s).

Tired to PM you but my replies aren't showing up in my sent items!

Darren

Back
Top Bottom