Someone couldn’t wait...

I reckon that like Line 6 he wants to draw in the larger customer/follower base. And nothing wrong with that. Fractal gear is da shit, the best if you are uncompromising about good sound. Unfortunately most people have to compromise for financial reasons so having let's say 80% of the sound at 20% of the cost is acceptable to them. And this is where Line 6 will have its customer base, this guy his bigger facebook page, and why Line 6 and Fractal aren't really in competition with one another.

Nope. We dealt with him here. Only goal of his to make people visit his YouTube page, which isn’t about FAS or Line 6 at all. It’s sort of a scam / spam.

The admin of that group is trying to lure people to subscribe to his personal YouTube channel. He tried that on this forum too.

Yeah, pretty disgusting. I was a very early member of that group (pre-YouTube requirement). Another FAS member brought that to my attention.. Got the notice about the name change and left.

Yeah, pretty disgusting. I was a very early member of that group (pre-YouTube requirement). Another FAS member brought that to my attention.. Got the notice about the name change and left.

I didn’t know about any YouTube requirement. Anyway, I saw the change today and left as well - obviously this guy isn’t a FAS enthusiast but simply wanted to have an audience.

I tell you, this is the wrong place for morons to play games. I really resent any dishonest scammers and that includes bait and switchers... I’m glad the moderators and admins are just as good as the products, and I’m very grateful and thankful to all of you fellas actually, and that means you too Ian, (I still love you pal)

You are a great group of musicians, and if you ever need enforcement, you just send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom