AFIII Some Whitesnake Riffs

Can’t help but move your head that 😀 Cool stuff, great tone . Now I have to go practice some White Snake 😀 ,was wondering about the tape lol

Love your take on the Whitesnake-John Sykes is an all time favorite as well...especially the Blue Murder. Saw Blue Murder with Sykes, Franklin, and Appice back in the 90's and they just tore the place down.

Loved that, Leon! Sykes has always been a favorite...just a great all around guitar player and an excellent songwriter as well. You did an excellent representation. Thanks for the video!

HOLY FUCK I really need the FM3 to get this tones right now! @2112 BTW any sugestions on how to recreate that CC Boost using the PEQ like originaly it was done? I ask because I have an AX8 now and that drive is not in there.

HOLY FUCK I really need the FM3 to get this tones right now! @2112 BTW any sugestions on how to recreate that CC Boost using the PEQ like originaly it was done? I ask because I have an AX8 now and that drive is not in there.

IIRC it's a PEQ setting Cliff was using as a pre-boost - I did a quick A/B with a PEQ by ear and adding around 6db somewhere between 1.4k and 2k hits the spot. Then use the PEQ output level to control the amount of gain.

Back
Top Bottom