Some video from last weekends show

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Had an out of town gig last weekend and once again the AX8 was flawless. Not to mention load in and load out from the club and to my hotel room at 3am was a dream. Brought 4 guitars, the AX8 and 2 XiTone wedges running in stereo on each side of the stage for my backline. Here's a couple of clips of Hellraiser and Electric Funeral. Not the greatest vid but the sound is pretty good. Really digging the wah on the AX8 now. Using the Crybaby model for Electric Funeral.

Hellraiser

Electric Funeral

Had an out of town gig last weekend and once again the AX8 was flawless. Not to mention load in and load out from the club and to my hotel room at 3am was a dream. Brought 4 guitars, the AX8 and 2 XiTone wedges running in stereo on each side of the stage for my backline. Here's a couple of clips of Hellraiser and Electric Funeral. Not the greatest vid but the sound is pretty good. Really digging the wah on the AX8 now. Using the Crybaby model for Electric Funeral.

Hellraiser

Electric Funeral

Love your stuff man! - any chance of getting your effects blocks library from your presets for us FX8 guys ? - Thanks

Here is the Hellraiser preset if anybody wants it. Scene 4 is the opening riff with the delay fx, Scene 1 is the rhythm and Scene 2 is the Lead. Scene 3 I think is a clean that I don't use in the song.
@bishop5150 Have you shared this preset for the AX8 FW 8.02? Just watched your recent video and it’s really great!

Back
Top Bottom