Some things I have noticed

Here are some things I am noticing when using fm9 edit.
1.) some parameter changes (such as cab:switch all scenes to) won’t always save. I have seen this happen where I switch a block to a different channel, save, leave the preset and when I come back the block is incorrect.
2.) when pasting an amp block from the clip board or importing from the library the output level switches to-12. In my case, my output level was set to-3(ish). After pasting, the output level is-12.
3.) after pasting or importing a block, the editor will display incorrect or previous settings for several seconds.
4.) if you change a drive block channel (ie i change channel a from an ac booster to bb preamp) where the output eq on the channel was being used, the output eq doesn’t reset. So if I had dropped 100hz on the ac booster and decided to change that channel to anything else it will also have the 100 hz lowered.

Sorry for typos. I am typing this on a phone.

Randall

Another thing I have noticed is that certain blocks in FM9 Edit are disappearing visually; nothing happens to the sound; the graphics just glitch and the blocks look like the get bypassed/turned on and off for a second. Once again, I haven't noticed anything happen to the sound. This is on the latest FM9 Edit, and I'm on Mac 10.15.7.

Another thing I have noticed is that certain blocks in FM9 Edit are disappearing visually; nothing happens to the sound; the graphics just glitch and the blocks look like the get bypassed/turned on and off for a second. Once again, I haven't noticed anything happen to the sound. This is on the latest FM9 Edit, and I'm on Mac 10.15.7.
There is a "performance" issue with the editor... When CPU load starts getting high this will happen.

Back
Top Bottom