Some Tele Twang through Deluxe Reverb

wow! great - countryguitar-Player are the better "shredders".........impressive right had picking! Wish, I could do that..........

Was it a FRFR-Monitor you´ve played through? Sounded like an amp..........

How do you like the B bender on it?

Nice fluid playing!

cheers man - The b-bender is really cool - I'm still not using it to it's fullest potential, but that'll hopefully come with time/practice/familiarity. Every once in a while I get a little too animated and accidentally pull down on it lol I always said once I finally pulled the trigger on a Tele I'd get one with a b-bender in it.

wow! great - countryguitar-Player are the better "shredders".........impressive right had picking! Wish, I could do that..........

Was it a FRFR-Monitor you´ve played through? Sounded like an amp..........

thanks man - I kind of have a toe in the country picker pool, but the guys swimming in the deep end are shred-monsters for sure! My all-time fave was Danny Gatton, and currently really like Greg Koch & Brad Paisley.

Just had it running through my studio monitors (KRK Rokit 6's) here at home, along with a drum loop in Cubase.

As I wrote in your facebook-site, the tone reminds me very much on Jimmy Page, as he did the first Led Led Album with a Tele and a Fender amp I think...:eagerness:

As I wrote in your facebook-site, the tone reminds me very much on Jimmy Page, as he did the first Led Led Album with a Tele and a Fender amp I think...:eagerness:

Yeah the Tele is a surprisingly versatile beast - you can get some really cool ZZ Top tones with it too!

Cheers man

Back
Top Bottom