AFIII Some slide guitar

Thx Camilo
Are you saying there is no amp when you play the Tele?
Just wondering as it sounds really nice and warm with a bit of distortion going on
Cheers

Here it is, but I jut realized I didn't save the last "edits" of the reverb.... so you may have to mess with the reverb mix a bit to make it have the same "room".

Attachments

• MILO sleepwalk.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
Could have fooled me! That was great... Very fluid, you pulled off the angled slide diads...

What is the slide you are using? Looks a bit short, which appeals to me as a shitty player on slide as most seem too long.

Short slides for sure help my playing. I’ve got a couple of the long and heavy bullet style for my 8 string console steel, but they are just so heavy that I can’t really lift off easily with them. Switched to some smaller diameter short bullet style, and a short Lap Dawg, and it was so much easier and less tiring to play. Those thick bars are great for some things, but unless your just sliding them up and down, it’s a lot more playing effort.

Could have fooled me! That was great... Very fluid, you pulled off the angled slide diads...

What is the slide you are using? Looks a bit short, which appeals to me as a shitty player on slide as most seem too long.
dude.... oddly enough... I had bought some cheap cigar box DIY kit, and the cigar box sucked. I don't even know where it is right now haha... but I kept that little slide. It's thicker but almost half the size of a regular slide

Back
Top Bottom