Some Police presets for ya

Cool, thanks for sharing! I'm going to try it out later today
Cool. The second scene if for the build up at the end - it is a bit hot, but I use my vol knob a lot on this song so i can focus on playing and not tapping on pedals. I use my tele with both pickups. I like the strat on this song but lately i have been staying on the tele so the eq on the amp might need tweaks depending on your setup of course.

Cool. The second scene if for the build up at the end - it is a bit hot, but I use my vol knob a lot on this song so i can focus on playing and not tapping on pedals. I use my tele with both pickups. I like the strat on this song but lately i have been staying on the tele so the eq on the amp might need tweaks depending on your setup of course.
I didn't get around to it yesterday but I just downloaded it about 30 minutes ago and it sounds great right out of the box! I play a Strat so it didn't need much tweaking. Thanks again for sharing.

"Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" using the above preset - forgive the bad backup vocals - had some monitor issues ;) Video shot by a friend with his old Flip camera. Tele into AX8 into Friedman ASM12

Great stuff!!! But " Walking on the moon" does not work on my AX8. It shows there is something in there. But all I can " hear" is silence.
Maybe/ surely my mistake... So, can I get a helping hand, please.

Great stuff!!! But " Walking on the moon" does not work on my AX8. It shows there is something in there. But all I can " hear" is silence.
Maybe/ surely my mistake... So, can I get a helping hand, please.
Wow...old thread!

Check the volume block - just bypass...some of those I had set to have the vol off when it loads. ?

Interesting to see new interest in these. I really liked them on my AX8.
Don’t have it anymore, and my III came after the police band disbanded so I never really tried porting. So many new things in the III I might have to rework some. :)

Back
Top Bottom