Some pictures from Dream Theater @ Count Basie Theater, Red Bank NJ 03/31/2014

Wow! Those are really great pictures. It must have been amazing to be that close. Could you hear his stage tone? Was it different from FOH?

I was honestly getting more stage vol from him than PA being that close, I believe seeing as he's using the 1x12 Mesa mini recto cabs now for his monitors. It sounded awesome though.
It was honestly very inspiring being that close, my finger tips have been killing me since I saw him lol.

It is one of his but its not his JazzIII he doesn't use these they are just for tossing out to Fans, it has his sig on the backside.

You can see the jazzIII's and the throw out picks in this picture

Really hoping they do a second leg of the US so I can catch them in chicago. Saw some videos and they're sounding great!!!

I have never seen DT live. I always seem to have gigs when they're in town. Meh. Might warrant a road trip.

I have never seen DT live. I always seem to have gigs when they're in town. Meh. Might warrant a road trip.

There really isn't much to see. They're so focused on playing music that there's almost no "show" to look at. They sound better on the CD, too.

Back
Top Bottom