Some people say Axe-Fx is not for blues.... I think they're wrong

A last production with my Axe Fx II done in 2020. Now I have FM3 but I'll miss the beautiful Simeon synth patches that can produce a background like here. Not really bluesy...howbeit...

Beautyful and it is bluesy my friend, because it has got soul!

Tony
Thanks a lot Tony !
wow! love this last one ;-)

Gilesy

(pointer to the lead and synh patches would be great). Keep making those sounds.
For intro and lead I think I used a patch of Marco Fanton MF Blue 4sa, one of the rare patches I bought, but his MF Herbie patch free for MF3 contains similar sounds. The synth was done with Simeons Supermoog Filtatron patch. Downloadlinks on the forum but maybe check Fremen's archives on the web.

The axe is for anything u want it for. It's just another stereotype. Same with locking Floyds can't have that for blues. I think it's dumb. My theory is use whatever resources u have at your disposal to get what u want out of your craft it's that simple. All it takes is someone to come along that has the entire "package" that special something and if he's cool enough and people see other people wanting to be like that person they will follow. Doesn't matter what he's using all of a sudden

The axe is for anything u want it for. It's just another stereotype. Same with locking Floyds can't have that for blues. I think it's dumb. My theory is use whatever resources u have at your disposal to get what u want out of your craft it's that simple. All it takes is someone to come along that has the entire "package" that special something and if he's cool enough and people see other people wanting to be like that person they will follow. Doesn't matter what he's using all of a sudden
Yes of course, totally agree, probably the name I choose for this thread was a bit tendencious though ;). With a few tweaks on any equipment I'll get my kicks...

Back
Top Bottom