Some noodling and shout out to Dr Bonkers

mistermikev

Experienced
so have been jacking around with impulse responses lately... I've had some fun mixing up things from various places. Just can't improve on some like ownhammer, ml sound lab, or dr bonkers IMO. The other day I snagged a few from dr b including a mesa 8x10... really blown away by that one. My humble attempt at illuminating the greatness of those impulses below. No affiliation, just appreciation.

noodling

What a gorgeous guitar too brother. I have a thing for blue guitars and that one is just right. I was waiting for a ripping solo over that clip lol. You mixed the bass in nicely.

What a gorgeous guitar too brother. I have a thing for blue guitars and that one is just right. I was waiting for a ripping solo over that clip lol. You mixed the bass in nicely.
first off, thank you very much for the kind words. I'm but a pimple on the arse of the fantastic guitar players in here so... I appreciate.

I am just realizing now... that I posted this in II discussion... I'm a dum Bass. This is axe fx iii. my apologies. (admins... any chance you could move me? sorry... I'm old and senile.)

afa guitar - thank you. that was my 2nd ever scratch build. It is still a fav and my go to for slide.

afa solo - my chops are really in the dumpster right now... not only is my right hand recovering from a index finger injury (excuses, excuses) but I've been spending all my time doing short rhythm parts and then auditioning irs (not complaining... I'm having soo much fun!)

thank you again for taking the time!

No worries. I was thinking it was ares 2.0 because I am getting close to that tone on my 2 xl+ . The 2 is sounding more the the 3 these days i guess and thats a good thing. I would still love a # but will likely wait till the 4 lol.

No worries. I was thinking it was ares 2.0 because I am getting close to that tone on my 2 xl+ . The 2 is sounding more the the 3 these days i guess and thats a good thing. I would still love a # but will likely wait till the 4 lol.
right on. demos I heard of the two had everything to do with me getting a fractal.

Back
Top Bottom