Some new presets

Thanks Raca.

Merci à toi .... pour le moment j'attend mon Axe Fx II ...
Comme tu est de Paris , je me permets d'écrire en Français , car je traduis tout avec Google est c'est franchement pas très bon ...

Musicalement

Salut les gars d'chez nous ! (zêtes voisins ?)
But please, this is an international forum in English! :)

Salut les gars d'chez nous ! (zêtes voisins ?)
But please, this is an international forum in English! :)

Hello Raca and Clacson38.

Yes we are very close (25 Kms) ...
I'm not good at English and I prefer not to post.

But I'd like to start a topic on the importance of cabling, and especially on the cable HP because is an important difference from its
That all manufacturers would use careless and vulgar power cable ...

Raca, if I load that bank, where will it go? Will it override bank 1?

And is there a way to load individual presets, not the whole bank?

Last edited:
Raca, if I load that bank, where will it go? Will it override bank 1?

And is there a way to load individual presets, not the whole bank?
If you send this bank to your Axe-Fx with a third party MIDI tool it will overwrite bank A in your Axe-Fx!!

Use Axe-Edit. As I said on the first page, it's easy to use this file with Axe-Edit.

Put the .syx file in your worspace, in your Workspace/Axe-Edit/Banks folder.
Then launch Axe-Edit.
Be sure to have "Audition via Single Click" checked in the application settings.

Then when you want to listen to the presets in this bank, you just have to go to Axe-Manage and select the file on the left part of the window, then you audition each preset with a click on its name in the list.
This way you don't have to send the bank to your Axe-Fx and you don't need to erase anything.

If you don't already know how to use Axe-Edit, you should learn to because it is VERY convenient.

Last edited:
If you send this bank to your Axe-Fx with a third party MIDI tool it will overwrite bank A in your Axe-Fx!!

Use Axe-Edit. As I said on the first page, it's easy to use this file with Axe-Edit.

Put the .syx file in your worspace, in your Workspace/Axe-Edit/Banks folder.
Then launch Axe-Edit.
Be sure to have "Audition via Single Click" checked in the application settings.

Then when you want to listen to the presets in this bank, you just have to go to Axe-Manage and select the file on the left part of the window, then you audition each preset with a click on its name in the list.
This way you don't have to send the bank to your Axe-Fx and you don't need to erase anything.

If you don't already know how to use Axe-Edit, you should learn to because it is VERY convenient.

Very helpful, thanks!

I have updated my presets for firmware 2.00 and make them available for the community in a single bank.
It's easy to use this file with Axe-Edit.

The bank is here.

Most of the presets have been updated and most of them sound much better.
There are new presets as well.

And I've also included a few presets made by other people for Gen 1 Axe-Fx that I copied to the Axe-Fx II (they start at #90 in the bank).

All my presets are made for my FRFR rig - they might not sound as intended on your own rig.
And it's better if you set your input level as described in the manual (see section 3.1).

Enjoy. And feel free to use them and tweak them and whatever.

8)

Thanks, Raca & greetings from Germany to France!

I updated the zip file on first page.
I added folders with single preset files for people who feel more comfortable with this.

No preset was changed in this new zip.

I updated the zip file on first page.
I added folders with single preset files for people who feel more comfortable with this.

No preset was changed in this new zip.

Raca thank you.
I should get Axe Fx II in November ...

Thanks Raca. One of your presets made me try the Boutique sim, which I now prefer to the AC30TB.
I'll have to check this out. I found myself going to the Matchless over the Vox on the Ultra as well. However, my first shot at the Matchelss on the II left me wanting. I'll have to try again!

Very colored sounds from the British post-punk era.
They can be used with a pedal (ext1): the color disappear when the pedal is up.
The 4 presets are identical with different amps.

EDIT :
Presets removed. See first page for updated presets.

Last edited:
I have to say....ive always loved the sound of the Shiva model, but then i stumbled across your shiva clean preset yesterday and saw that you ran your mids a lot higher. i then bumped up the mids on my shiva overdrive patches....WOW...now they really scream. i didnt realize how dark they actually were before. they really sound awesome now.

thanks for the great presets. I love this forum

Hey Raca, thanks for sharing your presets, I always learn something from them. Just wondered on the Cabs, when I open the presets in the latest version of AxeEdit the cabs seem to be out by one i.e. Cal 4x12 is now La Bass :S

I tried resetting the AxeEdit config and that didn't help.

I never had this problem.
Try trashing the settings file (the file is called "Axe-Edit.settings")

Raca, thanks for posting these . Our FR rigs must be similar because these sound really great as is on my Yamaha DSR 112.

I noticed you like the Cali 4x12 can as well for Crunch ;)

Back
Top Bottom