Some new presets

Raca

Experienced
Some new presets - UPDATED FOR FIRMWARE 3.02

I have updated my presets for firmware 3.02.
In the zip file you'll find the presets contained in both a bank file and single preset files.

The presets are here.

I have made a lot of changes in existing presets: almost all of them have been deeply enhanced, thanks to fw 3.0. And I've also added some brand new presets.

And I've also included 6 presets from other people originally made for Axe-Fx Standard/Ultra that I converted to the Axe-Fx II (they start at #100 in the bank).

All my presets are made for my FRFR rig - they might not sound as intended on your own rig.
And it's better if you set your input level as described in the manual (section 3.1).

About the audio level :
My presets sound much louder than the factory presets. I did this in order to get a decent audio level when recording direct through USB. If it's too loud for your taste, then you can easily modify the level (in amp block or vol/pan block or preset output).

Enjoy and tell me how you like them.

8)

Last edited:
Hey Raca--won't have the II for a couple more weeks but I'm hoping you'll do a bass preset again--loved the gen 1 bass you did. Thanks so much for all your presets.

Here is the first one.
For those of you who don't know this preset already, the magic happens when using a pedal in Ext1...
The controller affects the Input Gain of the Multi Delay block. If you don't have a pedal, you can change it to a front knob (A, B, C, or D). The effect appears when lowering the pedal or knob.

It seems good to me. Yek, let me know what you think of it.

EDIT :
Presets removed. See first page for updated presets.

Last edited:
You're Da Man, thanks. Sounds great. I increased the effect volume (modifier menu), I reversed heel/toe (like it the other way around), and set Bypass to Mute In.

Two bass sims: play the bass on your electric guitar ;)
And a better version of CornM50-800.

EDIT :

Last edited:
You're Da Man, thanks. Sounds great. I increased the effect volume (modifier menu), I reversed heel/toe (like it the other way around), and set Bypass to Mute In.
Great! Feel free to tweak it and tweak again. :p
And what about the crunch part of the sound? This one I'm not sure...

Great! Feel free to tweak it and tweak again. :p
And what about the crunch part of the sound? This one I'm not sure...

Eh, I didn't listen and replaced it immediately with one of my global amp blocks. :)

Didn'have an Axe II yet, but that "Cure Seventeen..." patch need to be saved :)
Actually I did not try to replicate the sound of Robert Smith. I feel it's the same family of sound, so I named it like that.
This one is with the Fender Vibro sim, not the JC120.
It is not bad for playing "Play For Today"...

I'm sure you'd be interested to know that I made it first for the Ultra. And you can find it here:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-preset-exchange/32201-my-presets.html

Synth pad:

EDIT :

Last edited:
Actually I did not try to replicate the sound of Robert Smith. I feel it's the same family of sound, so I named it like that.
This one is with the Fender Vibro sim, not the JC120.
It is not bad for playing "Play For Today"...

I'm sure you'd be interested to know that I made it first for the Ultra. And you can find it here:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-preset-exchange/32201-my-presets.html

Thank you Antoine, but unfortunately I've sold my Axe Fx Standard some time ago. Right now I'm waiting for the Axe II to arrive.
If you have some other post punk inspired patches, please let me know, they would be really appreciated! Thanks!

Paolo

Really look forward to checking this out once I get home. I tried in the past but, I never had an FR system tell now. Loving it =) Thanks Raca

Some more.
"Pedal" in name means you should use a pedal for controlling some parameters.
In the presets below, it controls the amount of amp drive.

Pedal From Heaven was tweaked from an Ultra factory preset.

EDIT :

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom