• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Some New Cliff/FAS Amps

GotMetalBoy

Power User
I mainly use FAS models because I figure there's very little chance they will change with firmware updates.

I also think a FAS Doom or FAS Stoner Rock model would be awesome because I have never been able to get close to that tone and having any note definition or clarity.

Absolutely!!! That would be awesome too if they released polls or something and let the users come up with some hybrid creations. Maybe even a few different polls so that the experts in different genres can be included to add their two cents (the class a guys, the plexi type guys, and the fans of heavy gain).

Philip34

Experienced
Absolutely!!! That would be awesome too if they released polls or something and let the users come up with some hybrid creations. Maybe even a few different polls so that the experts in different genres can be included to add their two cents (the class a guys, the plexi type guys, and the fans of heavy gain).
Maybe. I mean, there's but a smidget of unexplored territory in the world of "custom Class A" and "custom Plexi". It's been explored pretty well already. Surely there are other areas to explore. I'd try to radically mod an amp from the 1930's-1940's, or something ridiculous and stupid that would turn out to be awesome, like a Neve 1073 into a 5w tube amp into a 30" loudspeaker, or a monster amp with a wimpy transformer into 15 tiny speakers. That'll get you some new sound for sure.

Top Bottom