Some New Bass Cabs For You...

muleskinner

Inspired
Hi,

Selection of a few bass cab IRs I did. Some of these are actually the DI of my Ampeg SVT-350T at various EQ settings I used a lot. The rest are taken from some pieces of software that shall remain nameless.

Personally I particularly like the 'oakdale' though YMMV of course. Hope someone gets some use out of them - let me know if you do!

Couldn't get the file upload thing on these forums to work so here's a link...

http://www.bitbull.com/uploads/JRC_Bass_Cabs.zip

cheers

====

EDIT

I've updated these - same URL. There's now 5 DI impulses and 25 cabs. Names changed to protect the innocent though now you can actually see from the filenames what's what.

Quite a bit of tonal variety there - let me know if you find them useful!

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm just a part time bassist, i.e. when it comes to writing a song and recording a demo, but I'll give them a try :)

Thanks for these muleskinner. Will definitley try them out. Do you know which are DI out only? They aren't named.

The names should come up when you upload them to The Axe. I'm pretty new to this and couldn't get it to use the cab names to name the files (is this possible)?

The first five are DIs from my amp at a range of EQ settings. The next bunch are taken from software emulations.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom