Some more satch like rock

Narsh

Experienced
Full disclosure, I ended up taking a guitar lesson. First time in years - like 15 years to be exact.
So the slower stuff has been me working on songwriting a bit, along with melodic content instead of the weedly weedly stuff. (There will be more brutal metal soon though - I feel it brewing)

Anyway, hope you dig this one:

Great style as always man!
May I ask about the drum... i mean... pink flesh... or programming (in the 2nd case... what is your workflow?)

I use ezdrummer 2.0 with the drumkit from hell tape kit massaged a little bit with ozone 2
Usually ill tinker a bit with the guitar and come up with a riff idea then try to find a beat that sorta matches. After that I'll tweak the beat a bit to taste. Rinse & repeat til the song is done.

Very Satch-esq sounding, great catchy tune, and I love the overall vibe. Those sustainiacs are quite the tool for recording some great harmonics at whisper levels. Hell, the guitar turns into a "singing sword" without anything plugged in. If other forum members ever gets the opportunity to take one for a test drive, I suspect you'll find it highly addicting

Back
Top Bottom