Some more 7 strang action :)

Gorilla

Experienced
Some more 7 strang action :) ((EDITED 3-28))

Hey how's this sounding on ya'lls speekeers? Trying for a semi-clean but heavy 7 string tone for a project. Thanks!
Axe -n- Superior

Check this bad boy out too! DL of Acacia Strain similar Axe FX tone. The Axe FX of course is on right-side. Used all Axe FX cabs, so anyone can use this if ya' got a Ultra. Hahaha, prolly shud of learned that whole riff hey? You can get this preset by going to my profile page and clicking on the Acacia Strain album image.
Some more 7 - 8 string presets HERE

Here's some newer samples my version with OwnHammer I.R's and a modified preset The Axe FX of course is on right-side. DL - Beast Wormwood Tone
DL - The Impaler Wormwood Tone

jawdrop.gif

Last edited:
Hey thank you Soundshell77. I really feel like a dork saying this as I was going to put the preset up this morning at my site. But, I woke up this morning and it's not on my computer!! I have been having problems with this midi sport anniversary edition 2x2 box. Everytime I go to use it I have to unplug it then plug it back in! And sometimes there's a long delay... This sucks! I will figure it out today.... both presets are on my axe fx unit 'recto red and uber' just not in my computer (yeah still learning!).
Drums are pitched down M.F.

WOW Mr. Gorilla ... great tune and a superb sound you got there ... ya production nearly blasted my speakers ... though they are not very expensive (haha) ...
very brutalagelessdangerous ;-) ... hope to hear your CD soon ... who did make the drums ??

Greatz M

HELL YEAH! dude love that acacia strain song, great sound you got there! def gonna dowload that tonight!!!

Thanks Kyle D20 and Mattl. Presets are all at my site friends, plus a few more.
What am I missing? Your site just shows an opening page with no means of getting into it, at least where I am. Tried both IE and Firefox.
Can you give an exact link to the sub-page with the presets?
Cheers.

Thanks Kyle D20 and Mattl. Presets are all at my site friends, plus a few more.
What am I missing? Your site just shows an opening page with no means of getting into it, at least where I am. Tried both IE and Firefox.
Cheers.

damn i wanna try out that preset. can't figure out how to get it.
Sorry 'bout that. CLICK HERE!! Then click the Acacia Strain CD cover. That's it!! The other preset I didn't put here because I have no idea what cabs I used in my user cab inserts.
Cheers.
Haha... yeah. Just CLICK HERE!! Then click the Acacia Strain CD cover. That's it!! For some reason a syx file aint uploading for me from my buds pc, so I put it in a zip and threw it on my server for all.

Don't like it.

Edit:
I now realize that this isn't your band. You were just mimicking their tone. Good job. But the tone still sounds like poop emerging from a butt.

Last edited:
Don't like it.

Edit:
I now realize that this isn't your band. You were just mimicking their tone. Good job. But the tone still sounds like poop emerging from a butt.
hahaha i like it when ppl say what they mean. personally i like the tone but you just cracked me up. got some nasty mental imagery now.hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom