Some love for Atomic Amps and Tom King - stellar support received for CLR issue

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi folks,

I just wanted to share my extremely (and very unexpected) positive support experience with Atomic Amps.

I have had 2 CLRs now for around 3 years, both of them well out of warranty and both having worked flawlessly since I got them.

I started to get some intermittent issues with my rig a few months ago, but have had little time to diagnose. One, I was sure was a dodgy lead somewhere and the other was a sudden jump in volume from time to time, which I wasn't sure if it was the AX8, a buggered patch or one of the CLRs.

With a little spare time over the xmas hols, I went about diagnosing the issues and, unfortunately, found it to be separate issues with both CLRs. Shit happens - no big deal - but I had no idea about service centres (if any) in the UK.

So, last Wednesday, I dropped a friendly email to Atomic support, explaining the issues in detail and explaining that both CLRs were out of warranty. I asked if they could point me at someone on this side of the pond that could service them for me. Within 2 hours I had an email directly from Tom King himself who, to my astonishment, said that, although they were out of warranty, they would just act as if they were still covered and would send me 2 entire replacement power/input sections (basically the entire unit at the back with pots, inputs, power etc) and would pick up shipping for replacement and collection for me! I heard back from the European service centre folk on Friday, telling me they'd organised a pick-up and drop-off for me on Tuesday 10th Jan. How bloody cool is that?

I go out of my way with my own little business to help folk out however I can, and it was truly fantastic to get such incredible support, in a way I strive to provide, from a supplier that didn't have to even nearly do what they've arranged to do for me. Kudos to Tom and Atomic - a very satisfied customer right here.

Love my CLRs. Thank you Tom and thank you Atomic Amps!

Sukh

That's awesome to hear Sukh! I had a brief email encounter with Tom before purchasing my pair of CLR's and it was a very positive experience with no lack of communication. I had an awesome experience with you if you remember right. A couple labels had some dodgy letters and you took care of it fast and friendly and above and beyond. Thanks!

I've had some excellent service from Tom as well, he really went out of his way to make sure I'd get what I wanted. Stellar!

That's awesome to hear Sukh! I had a brief email encounter with Tom before purchasing my pair of CLR's and it was a very positive experience with no lack of communication. I had an awesome experience with you if you remember right. A couple labels had some dodgy letters and you took care of it fast and friendly and above and beyond. Thanks!

You're very welcome my friend. It's a lot easier when you have extremely cool customers :)

Back
Top Bottom