some Lincoln Brewster youtube sightings

BORNintoMUSIC said:
Just curious, he's using the axe fx?
UHHUH. Yep. Yes. Definitely.
See the rack on the stage between the drummer and the amp? Doesn't it look like there's a familiar green bright spot on the left side of the top unit?

Lincoln uses one of the Plexi models mostly. Sean knows which. I think it's Plexi2, but probably I'm wrong.
The halfstack is mostly for self-monitoring (and probably show). Provided by the venue, mostly. He'll use anything they provide, but the Axe-FX is going into the mains and what everybody else is hearing.

Before this he did the same with a POD X3live. Still sounded awesome. AFAICT.

Dutch said:
BORNintoMUSIC said:
Just curious, he's using the axe fx?
UHHUH. Yep. Yes. Definitely.
See the rack on the stage between the drummer and the amp? Doesn't it look like there's a familiar green bright spot on the left side of the top unit?

Lincoln uses one of the Plexi models mostly. Sean knows which. I think it's Plexi2, but probably I'm wrong.
The halfstack is mostly for self-monitoring (and probably show). Provided by the venue, mostly. He'll use anything they provide, but the Axe-FX is going into the mains and what everybody else is hearing.

Before this he did the same with a POD X3live. Still sounded awesome. AFAICT.

Last time I heard (its been awhile), it was plexi 1.

No one else, heh? Thought it would be a chance to meet some other Axe-Fx guys (besides Mr. Brewster :), that is). It's free, by the way.

- John

Back
Top Bottom