AFIII Some Les Paul JB style blues with the Axe-Fx III - *UPDATE - PRESET IN REPLIES!*

I'll post the preset when I get home

Greetings David
Man I would love to have the preset of that Tone that sound is amazing....
If you would share it would be absolutely Awesome.
Those licks are of the finest kind... Great playing and guitar skills Awesome!!!!:cool:
Man I dig them Blues

thanks all! here is the preset, just adjust delay to your liking

EDIT: preset file removed, due to possible license violation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the mistake, i have indeed purchased austins presets byt this was a modification saved a long time ago under a different name, forgot it is based on austin
Thanks for removing the preset David. You sound really fantastic and inspired playing it!

Have no issue with you telling people what AustinBuddy preset you based your version on or little tweaks you made to it - only object to sharing this preset you bought with others for free.

More videos! Sounds GREAT!

Sorry for the mistake, i have indeed purchased austins presets byt this was a modification saved a long time ago under a different name, forgot it is based on austin
David can you tell us which Austin Buddy Preset this is and any tweaks you made would really be cool.
I would like to purchase it from Austin Buddy really appreciate it.
Really love the sound you got from that preset.
Thanks Man:D

Thanks for removing the preset David. You sound really fantastic and inspired playing it!

Have no issue with you telling people what AustinBuddy preset you based your version on or little tweaks you made to it - only object to sharing this preset you bought with others for free.

More videos! Sounds GREAT!
Hi Austin
Thought I would ask if you new which one of your packs and our preset that David Levi was using?
Axe Fx iii needs some new sounds
I loved that tone he had a real blues sound and I loved it.
I would buy it if I New what it was.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom