Some last words

PacoCasanovasOld

Fractal Fanatic
Dear Fractalians

As some of you know, I wasn't really happy with the sonic responce of a certain amp tone I truly love. In 2015 I begun to work on it myself, created a new classic and my favorite amp. So it was time to let it go - I sold my AxeFx II plus MFC101 plus all my cab packs and software to a young and talented musician who will keep it alive and will use it often. It was a pitty to see it catch dust, because it's still an awesome tool. Unfortunately not for me.....

All the best to you all, it was mostly a great time and much fun, but it's now time to move on.....

Maybe another time, who knows.... ;)

Cheers
P

Bummer!!! If you are the guy I'm thinking of.. .and I'm nearly positive you are... You posted some awesome clips in the past!!! I WISH i could sound as good as you did!!!

Thanks for all your post and informations my friend, it's been a nice trip but sometimes we'll find the need to follow our heart... Take care and enjoy everything you'll do.

It's always good to hear that someone found a tone solution to make them happy. I'm kinda the opposite from you: I was trying to build an amp that was closer to what I wanted, but the Axe did it for me and more. I wish you the best of luck, and for what it's worth, you don't have to be a stranger here b/c you sold your Axe. You're still a knowledgeable voice here on the forums, IMHO.

@PacoCasanovas ownership has never been a pre-requisite to contributing here. I hope you don't stay away from the forum for too long!

Dear Ian, I was away since december 2015 and came back to re-post an old preset of mine, since dropbox changed their policies and people can't access to my old files.....also posted some clips and pictures regarding my mystery "Paco amp" ;) Much thanks for your comment. So .... I might join the party from time to time......;)

all the best to you
P

I also participate to the german AxeFest that will took place this weekend in Daxweiler germany....I'll met some old and new friends and will have a good time! :D

Reactions: Ole
Back
Top Bottom