Some JTM fun with a Jazzmaster in at 90k. Vid and preset.

Not sure if your on a III yet, but you can set the impedance per channel on the input block, so you can have 4 different settings, and then combine those with 4 channels of fuzz settings, and then using scenes have these change together.

What that means is you can do cool tricks like having the impedance change in conjunction with changes in drive level on the fuzz block, changing the feel and eq shifts as the pickup load changes.

Adds a ton more realism and dynamics to the fuzz, and brings it closer to what you can achieve with a fuzz plugged into a cord with your guitar. Still won’t get the same cleanup since the axe is like having a buffer in the chain, but by decreasing drive, increasing level, and changing impedance you can make it sound a lot closer to the spanking clean tone of a fuzz face with the guitar volume rolled off

Great playing!!!! I appreciate the fact that you also include the preset with your videos!! I don't have a jazzmaster, but I'm betting this will sound just fine with my strat!

Back
Top Bottom