Some gig videos

Your band is really the best Ozzy cover one! Congrats to all the band! I am really excited to watch one of your live shows!

Nice!...I'm not really an Ozzy fan but I listened to the first one over phones and it sounded huge!
Drums are thunderous and your guitar sounds great.
How is the audio recorded for the vids?

How is the audio recorded for the vids?
We were supposed to have a videographer record the show. He is one of the camera guys that shoots video for the Texans, Rockets and Astros during their games. He is our usual guy who shoots us when we play House of Blues. He uses some big fancy HD camera and takes a direct audio feed from the soundboard right into the camera. But he got called into work the night of our show so I just setup my little Zoom HD video recorder at the soundboard to record our set. Audio is just from the built in mic.

As always , you guys sound great, and very accessible to to Non-Ozzy fans, your Ozzy is endlessly entertaining and more in key than Ozzy often is. ARe you using your Axe-FX or AX8 at this gig, and is it direct to FOH? Sounds smashing.

We were supposed to have a videographer record the show. He is one of the camera guys that shoots video for the Texans, Rockets and Astros during their games. He is our usual guy who shoots us when we play House of Blues. He uses some big fancy HD camera and takes a direct audio feed from the soundboard right into the camera. But he got called into work the night of our show so I just setup my little Zoom HD video recorder at the soundboard to record our set. Audio is just from the built in mic.
The Zoom stuff is pretty good...I've got an H4n audio recorder that I just put on a chair at rehearsals and it always results in great sounding takes...plus their customer support is awesome.
What model vid recorder are you using?...I might pick one up.

Alright, dam Bishop... just got done watching these vids and I got to say I really dig what I'm seeing and hearing your gig looked like a great time! I'm big Ozzy fan, you and your band are spot on, excellent job of recreating + vibe/energy these songs give when played live! Are you using your AX8 for all of your patches on these videos? Thanks for sharing

Your stuff is inspiring. Makes me always go learn another Ozzy song. Keeps me digging deeper into the AX8 as well. HELL YEAH!!!

Back
Top Bottom