Some dropped F pre-pro ffo the acacia strain

Brownmatthall

Power User
I'm helping a couple buddies with some recording, this is the the prepro for one of the songs that is done. Quad tracked (the first time I've done so) using the axe, heavy af, enjoy!

love it man...Acacia Strain is probably my fav death core band so def getting that vibe. i think their guitars may be a bit crisper but this sounds great.

Did you actually make them play the guitar parts 4 times or did you reamp with 4 different amps/cabs?
Real 4 tracking is a PITA if you don't have tight players :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

love it man...Acacia Strain is probably my fav death core band so def getting that vibe. i think their guitars may be a bit crisper but this sounds great.
Yeah man the monitor setup at his place was something I'm still feeling out so I played the lows and highs pretty conservatively, thanks for the kind words!
Did you actually make them play the guitar parts 4 times or did you reamp with 4 different amps/cabs?
Real 4 tracking is a PITA if you don't have tight players :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
We did the rhythms hard panned and then after the fact decided to try it out, it wasn't awful but then again this is one song and I can hear some phasiness in certain sections so I'm definitely just gonna reamp next time haha

Back
Top Bottom