Some Dokken

Great tone and playing again Mark :D

Is that the same patch used that you used on the foreigner blue Monday track?

Same preset but I upped the gain and brought up 4 and 8K in the amp block eq, slightly. I put preset link in original post, now.

Mark

Mark ..., a quick "Q" about the guitar ?

I've never seen a PC-1 w/ any fret markers, did it come that way or did you order it custom ?

Is the neck Quartersawn, or Roasted ?

THANKS !

Mark ..., a quick "Q" about the guitar ?

I've never seen a PC-1 w/ any fret markers, did it come that way or did you order it custom ?

Is the neck Quartersawn, or Roasted ?

THANKS !

Hey R.D.! The fret markers are actually little stickers I got from a online thing in Japan. I realized that the PC-1 would be useless in a teaching situation without the position markers :)
Not roasted.

Mark

Hey R.D.! The fret markers are actually little stickers I got from a online thing in Japan. I realized that the PC-1 would be useless in a teaching situation without the position markers :)
Not roasted.

Mark

WOW ! Even in hi-def I couldn't tell that they weren't original !

Great as your video always are Mark.

I don't post much here, but it's about time I comment on one of your videos - considering that your Photograph and Seperate Ways videos from waaaayyyyy back are the main reasons why I have the Axe-Fx.

And thanks for that ;-)

Søren

I don't post much here, but it's about time I comment on one of your videos - considering that your Photograph and Seperate Ways videos from waaaayyyyy back are the main reasons why I have the Axe-Fx.

And thanks for that ;-)

Søren

Thanks so much for posting Søren, I very much appreciate this!!! We are about to do a remake of Separate Ways, it's been a while and I actually learned the solo correctly lol.

Mark

Thanks so much for posting Søren, I very much appreciate this!!! We are about to do a remake of Separate Ways, it's been a while and I actually learned the solo correctly lol.

Mark

How bout a little lesson spot at the end of the vid ... ? I don't care how I try to slow it down all those notes just whiz by so damn fast, I can't pick em out !!!!!

And thanks for that ;-)

Søren
Same reason I have the Axe Fx also was the video's from Mark and thinking I want a tone like that :D

Back
Top Bottom