Some classical guitar

After my own heart. Lovely.

I am in the same mode, with severely limited time and ability to practice. Trying to get back to classical.

Very nice playing, and good work on the video as well. You get great sound and the different angles really make it look like you put in some effort.

I've been taking classical guitar the last couple of years, so I have a lot of respect for you guys that can make it speak like that. Makes me wish I had started when I was young and had a more flexible mind... and schedule. :)

Thank you very much! It's my first video editing, so I'm sure it can be much better, it was lots of fun making the video and learning this wonderful music.

For audio I used a cheap Behringer B1 microphone, straight into Cubase, where I did the usual processing (eq, a bit of reverb and compression). For video I used Sony Vegas pro, in an old PC which was about to explode with the HD video tracks!

Nice. It sounds quite good.

I wish I had space to set up a recording studio again.

I'd love to get a good IR and tone match of my classical so I could record direct convincingly.

For audio I used a cheap Behringer B1 microphone, straight into Cubase, where I did the usual processing (eq, a bit of reverb and compression). For video I used Sony Vegas pro, in an old PC which was about to explode with the HD video tracks!

That was great. Loved it. Some constructive criticism would be to work on minimizing the 'creeks' when you are changing positions. IMO It's really what separates the good from the great in classical players. I envy your finger picking and wish I wasn't as closed minded when I was young and learned to do it. I also loved the reverb in the recording. It was the perfect amount.

Back
Top Bottom