Some AX8 plexi love

Larry Mitchell

Power User
hello cello AX8 family. I'm in AZ hanging after Vai Academy and I shot some video for my weekly Facebook live on Tuesday while my friends had the cameras up I shot a few songs for YouTube.

This is the 1987x plexi I believe with a FAS boost in front.
Thank you for watching

Excellente' Larry. Great song and killer playing (as usual). That was some funky business. Perhaps you would be so kind as to post the preset?

Kingman AZ? I won't ask what you did for entertainment between appearances.:eek:

Sounds amazing Larry. Also, the video you did with fractal comparing the amp tone with the axe tone was what made me decide to switch my rig to the axe fx! I was telling my friend AJ about this when he told me you're frequently in my hometown. I still can't believe it! Thanks for the quality content! Hopefully I'll make it to one of your gigs soon!

Hi AX8 family. Thank you very much for the kind words. It's been fun here in Kingman AZ, last night I did an last minute gig in a brewery solo the love was real. Lots of people came out and it was way fun time.

I will post the preset either here or on my website or both but I don't have a laptop with me. I'll be home Tuesday night and wil post the preset. Not a lot that special about it. It's just set up tempo wise and gain wise for for that song. In fact the c,ran funk part is a little to loud volume wise but I like it that way. I can compensate with my volume knob. So remember the preset works for me but many will get it and go what's up with the scene volume on on scene 2? and why is the lead tone so dark :0)

Hey if any of you are in Las Vegas today. Saturday Jan 13th I'm doing a last minute guitar clinic playing and talk at J&E guitars at 2pm free. Or if you know of anyone that might enjoy it please let them know.

We can talk Fractal, knaggs Eventide, TC Ibanez career music. Patches. Etc..

Thank you guys
Larry

Hi AX8 family. Thank you very much for the kind words. It's been fun here in Kingman AZ, last night I did an last minute gig in a brewery solo the love was real. Lots of people came out and it was way fun time.

I will post the preset either here or on my website or both but I don't have a laptop with me. I'll be home Tuesday night and wil post the preset. Not a lot that special about it. It's just set up tempo wise and gain wise for for that song. In fact the c,ran funk part is a little to loud volume wise but I like it that way. I can compensate with my volume knob. So remember the preset works for me but many will get it and go what's up with the scene volume on on scene 2? and why is the lead tone so dark :0)

Hey if any of you are in Las Vegas today. Saturday Jan 13th I'm doing a last minute guitar clinic playing and talk at J&E guitars at 2pm free. Or if you know of anyone that might enjoy it please let them know.

We can talk Fractal, knaggs Eventide, TC Ibanez career music. Patches. Etc..

Thank you guys
Larry
Safe travels amigo.

sound Fantastic Larry!!!superb tone!!what AX8 preset did you use in that video?

Hey I'm almost home. 2 more days and I will have the editor and a computer and can post the preset. But guys remember it's probably not going to make sense to you. the preset and scenes are set up for me and thus song so scene 1 it self as the delay cranked for the opening note. I'll do a video explaining it when I upload the preset.

Back
Top Bottom