Some audio from our last show

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Some audio from or last show with the AX8 direct from the board. Came out descent. Using the 100 watt 5153 blue amp sim. I Don't Know and Over the Mountain. You can hear me use the guitars volume to clean up the sound in I don't Know during the middle section for the "Nobody ever told me..." part. It cleans up so nice. I hear people say you can't but we all know different. FAS ROCKS!!!

Last edited:
Sounds great - I love the absolutely massive guitar sound at 1:00 in I don't know - It's spot on, and my head wants to do some banging

Hey Bishop,
Nice work, guitar has really nice presence in the mix...I'm new here but discovered the 5153 Blue the other day.
Thanks for sharing and keep it up. Covering Randy Rhodes is tough territory.

Some audio from or last show with the AX8 direct from the board. Came out descent. Using the 100 watt 5153 blue amp sim. I Don't Know and Over the Mountain. You can hear me use the guitars volume to clean up the sound in I don't Know during the middle section for the "Nobody ever told me..." part. It cleans up so nice. I hear people say you can't but we all know different. FAS ROCKS!!!

You certainly do the music justice and I can appreciate that being a tribute guy myself. Nice to see other tribute guys take their tones seriously with the fractal stuff. So many guys take so many shortcuts, and the technology is there to do it right. Nicely played friend.

You certainly do the music justice and I can appreciate that being a tribute guy myself. Nice to see other tribute guys take their tones seriously with the fractal stuff. So many guys take so many shortcuts, and the technology is there to do it right. Nicely played friend.
Thank you brother. What kind of tribute are you in?

Hey Bishop,
Nice work, guitar has really nice presence in the mix...I'm new here but discovered the 5153 Blue the other day.
Thanks for sharing and keep it up. Covering Randy Rhodes is tough territory.
Try a drive block of choice before the amp block. Really does some things to the tone!

Back
Top Bottom