[solved] Who is using outboard effects?

Sixstring

Legend!
Went and bought an H9 Dark to add to the fun but having an issue getting the loop to work. To troubleshoot I have taken everything out of the loop and went direct from send to return with a jumper on the back of the FM and I get sound but I can unplug the jumper and I still get sound.

I don't have a cable between the send and return blocks so that's not it I have checked the I/O and everything is set correctly what gives?

This video breaks down how to do it 9from around 3:30), including where to place the in2/out2 blocks when making connections.

Went and bought an H9 Dark to add to the fun but having an issue getting the loop to work. To troubleshoot I have taken everything out of the loop and went direct from send to return with a jumper on the back of the FM and I get sound but I can unplug the jumper and I still get sound.

I don't have a cable between the send and return blocks so that's not it I have checked the I/O and everything is set correctly what gives?
Sounds like you're using Feedback Send and Feedback Return, which have nothing to do with an effects loop. Check out the section of the manual titled "Inserting Outboard Gear."

Sounds like you're using Feedback Send and Feedback Return, which have nothing to do with an effects loop. Check out the section of the manual titled "Inserting Outboard Gear."
Yup! That was it I have to laugh as I read right through that and didn't see it. Thanks guys I figured it was operator error.

Back
Top Bottom