[SOLVED] Wah, Pitch (whammy) and Volume w/single expression pedal issues

Yes the multiplexor has a lot of power. Read Yek's post. With that and channels I think there is a LOT of flexibility

I am still frustrated that even in parallel with channels I cant accomplish what I did in the II in x/y states tho. I am the kind of person that will keep on trying to the death....... because of my learning issues

So are you and yes saying the only way I can share one expression pedal for both volume and wah is with the multiplexor? because I read in the III somewhere where that shouldn't be the case..... grrrrr

I would love to prove that I can use the EV-2 for both wah and volume.... This has to be possible..... without the multiplexor..........

Ok I have to go teach now. Sorry for my learning issues frustration........

Hey no worries man. Sometimes best to walk away.

Try this. And if it works, we both owe yes a beer.

I've basically taken the Wah, Volume, Pitch and Formant and put them on four separate rows. The Multiplexor is inserted after them (Read up on this and it will make sense) . It basically selects a row of what precedes it. There a 4 channels for the multiplexor - One for each row. In scenes 1-3 it selects channel 1 (wah) and in scenes 4-6 selects what you wanted with the appropriate row. The Way remains auto engaged but only works in scenes 1-3.

Yek - Does this make sense. It seems to work as intended

MM

Good Lord WITELITE. Thats amazing. I am going to try and do that on my own. The explanation is over my head but looking at the block itself its pretty straight forward. Wow. Wow. Ok we owe yek a beer! I'll try it right now!

Hey no worries man. Sometimes best to walk away.

Try this. And if it works, we both owe yes a beer.

I've basically taken the Wah, Volume, Pitch and Formant and put them on four separate rows. The Multiplexor is inserted after them (Read up on this and it will make sense) . It basically selects a row of what precedes it. There a 4 channels for the multiplexor - One for each row. In scenes 1-3 it selects channel 1 (wah) and in scenes 4-6 selects what you wanted with the appropriate row. The Way remains auto engaged but only works in scenes 1-3.

Yek - Does this make sense. It seems to work as intended

MM
I am attaching my own attempt to accomplish what you did but just in a different way to prove I can do it. Could u check it out sometime and tell me what you think? I can tell no difference so I think I did it!

Attachments

• trying myself.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
I find it interesting this is such a common thing for a player to have...esp one who tours or plays live a lot and there doesn't seem to be much info on setting up axe with it. I know from my side with touring, sometimes, you don't have space for three expression pedals, so it would be nice to see some integration with using a global pedal to control features...might be too far off for now..but still

I find it interesting this is such a common thing for a player to have...esp one who tours or plays live a lot and there doesn't seem to be much info on setting up axe with it. I know from my side with touring, sometimes, you don't have space for three expression pedals, so it would be nice to see some integration with using a global pedal to control features...might be too far off for now..but still

A Lot of potential with the multiplex to do this At least I think so.

I am attaching my own attempt to accomplish what you did but just in a different way to prove I can do it. Could u check it out sometime and tell me what you think? I can tell no difference so I think I did it!

I think this would work as well. As long as the multiplex turns off the wah in the scenes when you don't want it and you've bypassed the right blocks per scene you should be fine. Though I think the other way is pretty clean too.

MM

I think this would work as well. As long as the multiplex turns off the wah in the scenes when you don't want it and you've bypassed the right blocks per scene you should be fine. Though I think the other way is pretty clean too.

MM

cool thanks so much. I just didnt wanna steal what u did for me, copying it for every preset I ever make and not know why. I wanted to be able to do it for my own peace of mine. I couldn't tell a difference when I walked thru each scene of each preset.

Thank you so so much for your help!

Yup I only fly now with the MFC and the Ev-2 for all my needs. I had 2 Mission pedals and that assed some serious space and weight!

cool thanks so much. I just didnt wanna steal what u did for me, copying it for every preset I ever make and not know why. I wanted to be able to do it for my own peace of mine. I couldn't tell a difference when I walked thru each scene of each preset.

Thank you so so much for your help!

Glad it worked out my friend!

MM

Back
Top Bottom