Not a Bug SOLVED: Switching Glitch?

bshaw92

Experienced
I had the switches start jumping to the wrong view on one layer. Everything was working as it should. I made an adjustment to correct the placement of my looper. Tested it with it plugged into the USB. Worked correctly. Unplugged the USB and everything worked except my presets would kick to a scene layout. I checked the directors via the editor and everything was point to the correct location and view. Stepped on every switch on each layer and it was working. Unplugged the USB and everything worked except the preset layer. It goes to the correct layer but wrong view even though on the editor it says the correct view in the switch details. Any ideas?

Could there be a layout link on one of your switches?

PS: When you say "Layer" I think you mean "Layout".

I had the switches start jumping to the wrong view on one layer. Everything was working as it should. I made an adjustment to correct the placement of my looper. Tested it with it plugged into the USB. Worked correctly. Unplugged the USB and everything worked except my presets would kick to a scene layout. I checked the directors via the editor and everything was point to the correct location and view. Stepped on every switch on each layer and it was working. Unplugged the USB and everything worked except the preset layer. It goes to the correct layer but wrong view even though on the editor it says the correct view in the switch details. Any ideas?
Which view does it go to?

PS: When you say "Layer" I think you mean "Layout".
Yes, Ogre's have layers.... onions have layers....too many terminologies.

Layout and view. I will check again, but I checked every switch to see the settings and it was working before correctly and does still as desired when I'm connected to the USB/computer. I might try editing again and then saving and restarting.

@chris Layout 4 view 2 instead of 1, I believe.

I've got most settings down now so I can clean some of the other layouts and just restructure and try that too.

Interesting I’ve never seen a layout load a different view. There’s no command for that. Can you show some screen shots of your layout that changes to view 2 on load?

So there was another set of 3 on a different view Identical to my primary view. I have adjusted and fixed. No issue just needed layouts and views cleaned up. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom