[Solved] Preset Axe-Fx 2 > FracTool > Axe-Fx 3 Help ?

Tornado

Hi anyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why I did not have any sound coming out of my Ax Fx III

I just tried my old presets by passing them in Fractool to adapt them, but I have no sound.

I am not sure that the rendering is pleasant but I would have liked to try before tweaking

Thank you in advance for any help or presets that may sound like mine through the AXE FX 3

Attachments

• Dirty Clean.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Rythm 1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Rythm 2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Lead +3db.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Lead.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
the problem all the presets is in your Volume block, if you delete it and put in a shunt , you get signal. redo your volume blocks. enclosed is a Fractooled version with the volume block deleted

Attachments

• Dirty Clean.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi anyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why I did not have any sound coming out of my Ax Fx III

I just tried my old presets by passing them in Fractool to adapt them, but I have no sound.

I am not sure that the rendering is pleasant but I would have liked to try before tweaking

Thank you in advance for any help or presets that may sound like mine through the AXE FX 3
the problem all the presets is in your Volume block, if you delete it and put in a shunt , you get signal. redo your volume blocks. enclosed is a Fractooled version with the volume block deleted

Back
Top Bottom