[solved] Pitch block issue

phil92

Experienced
I'm on the new firmware 2.00 (release) and did a rest on my axe.

but even in the simplest of chains ( input, pitch, amp, cab, out) I still hear the original note under the shifted one. Using the dual shift, -1, mix set to 100%, voice 1 to 100%, 2 to 0%

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something as it seems to work for everyone else, I just can't figure out what exactly

How loud are you playing? Are you just hearing the acoustic sound of your guitar? Try with headphones and see if you still hear it.

but even in the simplest of chains ( input, pitch, amp, cab, out) I still hear the original note under the shifted one. Using the dual shift, -1, mix set to 100%, voice 1 to 100%, 2 to 0%

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something as it seems to work for everyone else, I just can't figure out what exactly
Post the preset and all can be answered.

You have to be playing louder than you would think to not hear any of the guitar in your hands. Try headphones if you have any.

I have to say I am also getting weird behaviour on dual shift (which had been working fine for me for downshifting until this fw), but sounds more like latency to me. I changed to virtual capo mode and it now sounds perfect. Give that a try. Not sure if my dual shift issue was user error or something else but haven’t investigated further as virtual capo did the trick for me.

yes, I think it was in fact the acoustic sound of the guitar that I was hearing.
In FW 2.02 and with headphones it seems fine. I still hear something in the background that sounds like a faint flanger, but die double notes are gone

Back
Top Bottom