Solved: Pedal Calibration Question: Mission SP1

DallasGlenn2005

Experienced
Details:
FX3 mk2 w/ latest firmware; latest AxeEdit version; Mission SP1 pedal set via Modifier to move the Wah's "Control" setting (pic below); SP1 connected to FC-6 pedal 2 with a new TRS cable, SP1 Calibrated via: Setup>FC Controller>Pedal 2 Calibration (Also tried calibrating via Setup>I/O>Pedal 2 Calibration)

Problem/Question:
On modifier screen the graph shows the yellow dot going all the way up and all the way down. However on the Wah block screen, the "Control" knob is only going from heel of .43 to toe of 9.57. Audibly this may be a non-issue, but thought I'd ask whether this is normal not going from exactly 0 to 10. Is the just a UI issue with Axe Edit, or a setting I'm missing, or normal behavior, or other? Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 1.35.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 1.36.41 PM.png

Quick follow up - when calibrating my mission sp1 pedal, the slider doesn’t span all the way to the right in toe-down position. Is this an issue?
Not usually... That's why you calibrate.

The calibration will adjust the min -> max values to be 0 -> 100.

Unless the max value is really low which usually indicates a problem with the pedal or cable.

Hi, I have a Mission Ep1 and when trying to calibrate it only moves a tiny section of the slider. I’m using a Trs cable into Ext 1 of an ax8. Any ideas how to get full range?

Back
Top Bottom