[SOLVED] Parallel rows not working properly. Row 2 in this case

josephyballew

Inspired
I have problems with parallel rows effects not working. I am going to upload a preset that Milo did, because I deleted all the ones that I had problems with in the past. A lot of effects when turned off on row 3 and 4 will cause row two effects not to work. Then when I go to the output just to see what rows are not working. I have found that I can not get any gain out of row 2. See if anyone else has this problem. I am thinking there is linking row problems here. See what everyone else thinks. Turn off effects in rows 3 and 4 and see if row two works. Most of the time, if I only use one extra row with parallel routing all is good, but when I use three rows, some effects will not work, and sometimes whole rows won't work. See if this happens to everyone else. Do one effect at a time to see if this happens to you.

Attachments

• milo_tri_chorus.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
I am not at my Axe but are you sure the effects bypass settings are correct for what you are trying?

Go to the meters page of the Layout menu. That will show you exactly where your signal is getting lost. That's the block that's not set up right.

Last edited:
Works fine here. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "effects will not work".

I overwrote the preset and it works fine now. I can not tell you what it was. I checked the levels of each effect and also went to the output and turned down rows 3 and 4 and roll 2 did not have an output and I even double checked in the output row two. Once I overwrote the preset it worked fine. I still don't know what it was. I always check the levels per effect on the Axe itself and then look at the output rows and check them there also. It could have been because I loaded that preset on a different firmware. When I have time I will try to create a large preset with two parallel above and below and make sure this does not happen again. It happened once before a while back, but I pulled the effect I was having problems with out of parallel and all was good. That was two firmwares ago. I see there is a new firmware today also. I check every day for firmware and for the FC12. I will let you know if it happens again. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom