[solved] No post FX loop sound in 4 cable method

ejviruet

Inspired
Hi

I am trying to setup my Axe FX II with an amp head. Th pre fx sound without any problems, but the post fx loop effects (delay, chorus), i activate them and they don't sound. I only get the clean signal. What i am doing wrong? i Connected all the cables as the Axe manual recommends and download 4 cm templates from axe edit

I disconnected all the cables and reconnected them again and selected in the amp the fx loop in all channels settings and now is working fine. Thank you all for your advice!!

check
I disconnected all the cables and reconnected them again and selected in the amp the fx loop in all channels settings and now is working fine. Thank you all for your advice!!
it was probably a cable plugged in the wrong place, or not pushed in all the way. it's usually always a cable. glad it's working.

When you connect an amp head in the Out 2. What's the best output level to keep the balance with output 1? Seems that both knobs at noon are not at the same level.

When you connect an amp head in the Out 2. What's the best output level to keep the balance with output 1? Seems that both knobs at noon are not at the same level.
If Out 1 has the cab block and Out 2 doesn’t, then yes the levels will be different since it’s not the same signal.

The “best” level is to use the input/level/clip lights of the next device (power amp, mixer, etc.). Basic gain staging practices.

Back
Top Bottom