[Solved] New user having problem with set up -Please help

Hi everyone, just got my AX8 on Weds this week. Downloaded all firmware, and the Fractal Bot and the AX EDIT ...my goal is to set the AX8 thru my computer, a Windows 10 HP....but its not working.

.I just saw a Mark Day tutorial video on downloading thru the Bot to the AX8 and noticed the AX8 shows a PROCESSING BAR during the download from the Bot....mine does NOT show the processing bar, it is on the Bot but NOT on the AX8 , what does this mean? Any help is appreciated.

I have used all equipment properly but the EDIT will not open up , keep getting Communication Timeout error....have worked with online help staff, changed cables, re downloaded stuff, turned off all other programs etc ...but nothing works same error message....GROAN...Help

yes I did change the USB to a better cable, but no I did not install a driver, I did see one on the Fractal page for the AXE-FX but not for the Ax8 ..tried to install it any way but it will not install.....I have an HP Envy 23 windows 10 computer, and did an update fro all drivers from HP ...is there another driver that I should use?

I'm a Mac user, so no driver needed, its supposed to be plug and play, check your USB plug on your computer to see if they are working.

first install ax8 edit software to see if you got communication with your AX8
you got me to thinking...so I looked at the settings button in the EDIT, and sure enough it was on synth not on ax8 midi, damn thing is working now that you for taking the time

Back
Top Bottom